Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WAHM?? WTH?? Why not lol....

I always figured I'd grow up, get a job, get married, have children, keep working......but it didn't exactly work out that way. I grew up, got a job, got married, had my daughter, and stopped working.

Upon the realization that I (gasp) actually want to be a stay at home mom, I figured that there had to be more than actually staying home and keeping house. So, I got online and "googled it". And, lo and behold, there are tons of other stay/work-at-home moms that have come to the same conclusion. I've had many ill-fated attempts at blogging, but I've told myself that this won't be one of them. Now I must close this post because Zee is pulling at the laptop and chewing on my arm....lunch break!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your little one and decision to be a wahm! you'll have your bad days and wish you were in an office, but you'll have days where you can't have enough of Zee!

    ReplyDelete