This is going to seem like a spam blog. Yep. There are like fifty-two bazillion giveaways this month - and I'm
entering them all!! Well, probably not "all"...you know...the ones I don't know about.
Now, the law of
probability says the fewer entries, the more likely one is to win. Right? So why am I telling you? Apparently, one can increase their own chances by blogging...go figure that. Increase your chances by possibly increasing the number of entries...sure, I'm game.
So do me a favor and don't enter them okay?
Too much work for what is probably a very low chance that I will win?? Maybe so...but then again...I did just win The Cloth Diaper Whisperer Twitter giveaway.
So now I'm hooked on giveaways for a while.
Here are several giveaways that you should check out...
- Petite Purls has two giveaways: Copies of both of Amanda Soule's books, and some great yarn. I have followed Amanda's blog for the past year or so and never not been amazed, inspired, motivated (and a wee bit jealous). Immediately upon entering any book store, I find myself flipping through these books, hoping for just a glimmer of reinspiration (is that a word?). My book junkie habits, however, have resulted in home decor that slightly resembles a small county library. So I have determined to buy no more books until a majority of the ones we own have been read (I haven't decided if former owners count). I have no such restriction with yarn however...yet. Still, I would love to win either of these.
- Fitteds and pockets and snappis oh my!: Some of spotgirl's lovely table napkins. Initially cloth diapering was an economical decision, but after realizing the drastic difference between the amount of garbage we put out each week once we stopped using disposables; continuing to lessen our use of disposable products is where our family is headed. With a 1, 6, and 8 yr old, mess is just inevitable, and paper towels, paper napkins, toilet paper, etc., is in use almost constantly all day. Hopefully I will win a set of napkins, but either way, cloth napkins will be making their way to our table in the near future.
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer: Fluff Friday 75 - 2 Smartipants CD's. Always looking to increase our stash.
- Eco-Cheap Mom: cloth diapers, wipes, and accessories throughout the month of April. SO..these are the ones currently eligible for entry. FuzziBunz Perfect size Pocket ends 4/22, Nifty Nappy PeachyKeen One Size Pocket ends 4/23, Flip One-Size Diaper system ends 4/26, Rumparooz G2 One Size Pocket Diaper ends 4/28, FuzziBunz One Size Pocket Diaper ends 4/30, Swimmis Swim Diaper by Bummis ends 4/30, Bum Essentials Diaper and Wet Bag ends 5/3, Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm ends 5/5, Pat-a-Cake Baby wet bag ends 4/24, Bummas Cloth Wipes (which I really want!!!) ends 4/27, Krazy8Cat's Wool Dryer Balls ends 4/29, Lovey's Tushi Wash ends 5/4 I told you there were a bazillion.
- Simple Days: 2 hand-knitted washcloths.
I want it all!! Don't you?!?